The Norwegian Short Film Festival is held at the seaside town of Grimstad, Norway, during June 8th–12th 2016. This a major happening for the Norwegian film industry, especially to show new talent within the genres fiction, documentary and music videos.
This year I will be attending the festival for the first time together with several of my colleagues from Nordisk Film ShortCut Oslo.
It will be especially fun for me since I have been privileged to have graded six of the productions that are competing in this years programme.
The winner for best short film is automatically part of the selection for a possible Short Film Oscar.
“Camping with Ada” (Campingliv)
- Director: Ina Lerner Grevstad
- Cinematographer: Annika Summerson
– Director: Liv Karin Dahlstrøm
- Cinematographer: Audun Gjelsvik Magnæs
“Thanks for Dancing” (Takk for turen)
– Director: Henrik Martin Dahlsbakken
- Cinematographer: Oskar Dahlsbakken
“It's Alright” (Vi kan ikke hjelpe alle)
– Director: Nina Knag
- Cinematographer: Karl Erik Brøndbo
"Crying Man" (Gråtende Man)
- Director: Jorunn Myklebust Syversen
- Cinematographer: Marte Vold
“Anja – Echo”
- Director: Aurora Gossé
- Cinematographer: Åsmund Hasli